I have small bumps around my areolas...I am a teen and I am not sexually active. Can you please explain? I also haven't had my period in 4 months..

Glands of montgomery. Hi Judy! Really a good question. These "bumps" are gland openings called the glands of Montgomery. These glands produce fluid to keep the areola lubricated and smooth. It is very normal for teens to have irregular periods. As times goes on this most likely will straighten out and the periods will be more regular. If no period in 6 months then see a Dr.