Boxers fracture about 3 weeks ago and was put in a splint I can take off. My finger has no motion. Will it always be like that?

Therapy will help. Immobilization with a splint is required for fracture healing, but once adequate healing occurs (minimal tenderness at fracture site is often best indicator of healing), motion to regain full function is necessary. Occupational therapy may be indicated if early progress is not noted. Speak with your treating orthopaedic surgeon to discuss your concerns.