What are some names of STDs that make bumps on the face, chin and neck however not on the eyes, forehead or nose?

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here are some…

Sorry to hear something bumpy on face, chin, and neck! Professionally & clinically, I have never read articles or heard of discussion on STD-related bumps in those areas over my 45-yr engaging in medicine.
Nonetheless, bring the detailed info on the onset, decree, duration, evolution, progress of symptoms & signs to doctor for analysis, examination with inspection, tests so to deduce Dx for Rx.

In brief: Here are some…

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. Adam Levy