The pinky and the ring finger on the right hand feels like this sleepingthe pinky is bending with pain kind of feel like I fractured It?

Most likely U have - an Ulnar neuropathy, called the Cubital Tunnel syndrome, which I call the "Funny Bone Nerve Irritation", which occurs in the elbow area. Keeping the Elbow straighter will help, specially at night time. Seeing an Orthopedist to confirm and a Neurologist to do the test for it would be helpful. Surgery will be necessary if t doesn't improve. Good Luck and Happy holidays.