Will using garlic (vaginaly) to help with a yeast infection on my period be effective like it would if I wasn't on my period?

Yeast &Garlic. Hi, although women use Garlic as a home remedy for yeast infection but there is now scientific evidence that garlic works and I never seen it work in my patients who took it before coming to see me, if you have recurrent yeast infection then ur doctor needs to figure out why, some conditions like being immunosuppressed and having Diabetes puts ppl at risk, also you can go on daily medication.