Took a UTI test and tested positive for leukocytes but negative for nitrates. Took a STD test recently and was negative and blood work was negative. It burns after I pee once in awhile and penis itch?

Urethritis/Chlamydia. Leukocytes mean that there is inflammatory process.Positive nitrite test is positive when there is urinary infection due to gram negative bacteria. Urine positive for Leukocytes and neg nitrite in men can be due to Chlamydia infection in urethra It is important to establish the diagnosis as your sexual partner also needs to be treated with antibiotics.
Get urine analysis. get proper urine analysis if symptoms persist and if + can be treated and avoid further complications.