What is the cost of a lifestyle lift?

Dr. Richard Tholen
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Often more than real
Lifestyle lift is a trademarked brand with national advertising and patient contact centers where a non-plastic surgeon "sells" mini-facelifts (and other adjuncts, like eyelids, browlifts, etc) with the implication that you can have a local anesthesia operation that costs less and heals faster than "real" facelifts.
Patients I have seen are often charged more than i charge for complete operations!

In brief: Often more than real
Dr. Richard Tholen
Dr. Richard Tholen
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Call for quote
I do not work for lifestyle lift but patients I have seen typicallynstatenthatbtgusruns just over 4000 usd.
However I am also told that they will encourage you, using various sales techniques by a non-physician to encourage other supplementary procedures such as laser or eyelid procedures which may raise the price to well over 8000 according to my patients.

In brief: Call for quote
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik