What is a lifestyle lift?

Marketing term. Somewhat like liquid facelift or mommy makeover, the lifestyle lift is merely a marking term to describe a "package" of procedures needed to perform rejuvenation of the face and neck. Many surgeons essentially "buy in" to this referral service to be able to state that they perform these procedures. They are not performing techniques that are proprietary, however do your homework.
LifeStyle Lift Def. Lifestyle lift a trademarked brand name and also is a chain of facial cosmetic clinics with headquarters in troy, michigan. As advertised, the lifestyle lift is a minimally invasive, short scar lower face lift performed under local anesthesia by facial plastic surgeons, head and neck surgeons, and plastic surgeons. It is not a specific technique.
Lifestyle Lift. Lifestyle lift is a marketing term for a facelift procedure. The procedure is taught by the company to different types of doctors, not all of whom are board certified plastic surgeons. My best advice is not to ask for a certain procedure with a 'catchy name'', but rather to tell your surgeon what it is that you want to change about your face. Dr. Ricardo rodriguez baltimore, maryland.
Job half done. It is a simple skin tuck that has minimal long term effect and many potential problems.