What is a lifestyle lift face lift procedure?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Franchise concept

This is an attempt to bring the facelift to the masses by reducing cost.
Unfortunately unlike many other franchise concepts such as mcdonalds, I am not aware of lifestyle lift providing a consistent uniform product which can be reproduced. Essentially they hire surgeons and pay the reduced fees but provide high volume to compensate their surgeons, .

In brief: Franchise concept

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. John Hoffmann
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Marketing plan

The lifestyle lift is a corporate marketing franchise plan for facial surgery done largely under local anesthesia.
Their techniques are proprietary but mostly follow other facial rejuvenation techniques used by other facial plastic surgeons.

In brief: Marketing plan

Dr. John Hoffmann
Dr. John Hoffmann
Dr. Richard Tholen
They really have no proprietary techniques, since many PS who do NOT perform "Lifestyle" lifts use these same (and better) techniques. LL promises more for less, but in my experience often provides less for more!
Dr. Stephen Weber
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Mini Facelift

The liftstyle lift is nothing new.
This is a company that heavily promotes their services but typically offers a mini facelift procedure under local anesthesia. This is not a unique or advanced procedure. I hope this information is helpful. Stephen weber, M.D. Lone tree facial plastic surgeon.

In brief: Mini Facelift

The liftstyle lift is nothing new.
Dr. Stephen Weber
Dr. Stephen Weber
Dr. Darryl Blinski
The advertising media exposed Life Style Lift is JUST a very poorly done mini facelift with very little attention to the details of each individuals facial issues. How can ant facelift be done in less than 1 hour and under only local anesthesia. See on other blogs the happiness rates are below 50%. Be careful out there.
Dr. Andrew Pichler
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Lifestyle lift

Lifestyle lift is a marketing gimmick.
A nationwide chain of clinics where a mini facelift (cheek lift) is advertised and promoted to give results comparable to traditional facelifts. In fact, most patients need more and are "sold" on more extensive procedures at higher cost. The procedures are performed purely with local anesthesia with some oral sedation in non accredited facilities.

In brief: Lifestyle lift

Lifestyle lift is a marketing gimmick.
Dr. Andrew Pichler
Dr. Andrew Pichler
Dr. Suzanne Galli
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Minifacelift

A "lifestyle lift" is basically a lower face lift that treats the lower face.
There may be some softening of the nasolabial folds but it will not take care of wrinkles around your mouth or your droopy eyelids and cheeks.Your best bet would be to have your face evaluated by a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

In brief: Minifacelift

Dr. Suzanne Galli
Dr. Suzanne Galli
Dr. Rian Maercks
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Drive through

The many branded "mini-lifts" are designed to create a commoditized product to sell to the public like a whopper or big mac.
Franchise companies usually train ENT surgeons dermatologists and even er courses to cut out skin in front of the ear and sew it closed. I have seen many disasters from these 'drive through facelift' companies.

In brief: Drive through

Dr. Rian Maercks
Dr. Rian Maercks
Dr. David Levens
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Good question

The term lifestyle lift has been coined by a savy facial plastic surgeon and marketed heavily nationwide to convey an easier, minimally invasive facelift that fits right into your lifestyle while delvering results comparable to a traditional facelift with less surgical time and less recovery time.
While a less invasive procedure may be right for some, it is not a replacement for a standard lift.

In brief: Good question

Dr. David Levens
Dr. David Levens
Dr. Hashim Alani
Life style lift as I undersatand it is skin excision and repair under local anesthetic. it is not bad but, it is not longer lasting procedure like the traditional and standard lift
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Lifestyle LIft

I would agree with dr. Hoffman.
I would add that they have a checkered history with their marketing activities. Realself.Com won a case against them . Years ago they bullied many plastic surgeons (withattorney letters) to stop us us from saying anything unflattering about the technique. Do i need to say more?

In brief: Lifestyle LIft

I would agree with dr. Hoffman.
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Dr. David Sherris
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Mini lift

The lifestyle lift is a standard mini facelift.
A mini facelift is best for those with early aging signs. For those with more advanced aging a standard or deep plane facelift is more appropriate.

In brief: Mini lift

Dr. David Sherris
Dr. David Sherris