Opinions on a lifestyle lift?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Mixed emotions

While i understand the desire to obtain a cosmetic procedure at an affordable cost, I am troubled by the high pressure sales approach and commoditization of the procedure.
A facelift is not a car where the product is the same at different dealerships and problems are referred back to the original manufacturer. This is a highly individualized procedure.

In brief: Mixed emotions

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Todd Sisto
The Lifestyle lift is being sold now for the same price as an plastic surgical face lift in my area
Dr. Todd Sisto
Breast Surgery

In brief: They've closed down:

for good reason. The operation was a franchised shortcut procedure developed by a non-MD that relied on blindly placed sutures instead of proven but more labor-intensive and skilled techniques and the 30% who were satisfied initially, predictably, looked back to thier baseline state by 1 year. For a good facelift see an or ABPS-certified plastic surgeon or an ASPS or ASAPS member. [Opinion]

In brief: They've closed down:

Dr. Todd Sisto
Dr. Todd Sisto
Dr. Larry Nichter
Cosmetic Surgery

In brief: LifeStyle Lift Worry

Lifestyle lift a trademarked brand name and also is a chain of facial cosmetic clinics with headquarters in troy, michigan.
As advertised, the lifestyle lift is a minimally invasive, short scar lower face lift performed under local anesthesia by facial plastic surgeons, head and neck surgeons, and plastic surgeons. It is not a specific technique.Success is dependent on the surgeon's ability.

In brief: LifeStyle Lift Worry

Dr. Larry Nichter
Dr. Larry Nichter