Opinions on a lifestyle lift?

Mixed emotions. While I understand the desire to obtain a cosmetic procedure at an affordable cost, I am troubled by the high pressure sales approach and commoditization of the procedure. A facelift is not a car where the product is the same at different dealerships and problems are referred back to the original manufacturer. This is a highly individualized procedure.
They've closed down: the operation is a franchised, 1size- fits-all shortcut procedure developed by a non-MD that relied on blindly-placed sutures instead of proven but more labor-intensive and skilled techniques. The 30% who were satisfied initially were, predictably, back @ baseline appearance by 1 year. Unusual complications unkown in regular facelift. See ASPS/ASAPS.
LifeStyle Lift Worry. Lifestyle lift a trademarked brand name and also is a chain of facial cosmetic clinics with headquarters in troy, michigan. As advertised, the lifestyle lift is a minimally invasive, short scar lower face lift performed under local anesthesia by facial plastic surgeons, head and neck surgeons, and plastic surgeons. It is not a specific technique. Success is dependent on the surgeon's ability.