How much is a lifestyle lift costs?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Call for quote

I do not work for lifestyle lift but patients I have seen typicallynstatenthatbtgusruns just over 4000 usd.
However I am also told that they will encourage you, using various sales techniques by a non-physician to encourage other supplementary procedures such as laser or eyelid procedures which may raise the price to well over 8000 according to my patients.

In brief: Call for quote

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Larry Nichter
Cosmetic Surgery

In brief: LifeStyle Lift Cost

I would imagine the cost differs based on location of the chain cosmetic center but my patients indicate from $6000 to $8000 depending if addtional procedures are involved.
Easy to find out by calling your nearest center. The true cost is having a great result without complications. Your face is not something you want to go to a bargain store for.

In brief: LifeStyle Lift Cost

Dr. Larry Nichter
Dr. Larry Nichter