I have been on Sertraline for about 2 weeks. I have nausea, and bouts of dizzy and feeling very lightheaded. Is this normal? Does it eventually stop

Is it truly side eff. I don't know that you can know for sure that it's a side effect of the Sertraline. If it were then, yes there are a good number of people that can acclimate to the drug after a period of time on the dose but again, how do you or I know that's it's a definite side effect? Write to me directly if you'd like and perhaps we can figure this out: www.healthtap.com/drsaghafi.