Does lifestyle lift work?

Dr. Larry Nichter
Cosmetic Surgery

In brief: LifeStyle Lift ?

Lifestyle lift a trademarked brand name and also is a chain of facial cosmetic clinics with headquarters in michigan.
As advertised, the lifestyle lift is a minimally invasive, short scar lower face lift performed under local anesthesia by facial plastic surgeons, head and neck surgeons, and plastic surgeons. It is not a specific technique so the success depends on the skill of the surgeon.

In brief: LifeStyle Lift ?

Dr. Larry Nichter
Dr. Larry Nichter
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

I am sure this works as much as any other short scar facelift.
However there is a degree of uncertainty as the same surgeon will not always be available.

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik