Can your wisdom teeth make your jaw break sometimes?

Yes. Yes, because the wisdom tooth weakens the jaw in the area of the tooth. If you are struck in the jaw, the jaw often breaks through the area of the bone that contains the wisdom tooth. Also, jaw fracture during or after wisdom tooth removal is a rare but possible complication. Minimize your risk of complications by seeing a board certified oral & maxillofacial surgeon.
By themselves, no. If the wisdom teeth are in a certain position, and trauma occurs to your jaw that puts excessive force exactly in the area where these teeth are, I guess it is possible that you may be slightly more prone to a fracture through that area since there is less volume of bone. This is all hypothetical, of course.