I suffer from acid reflux disease my doctor told me to take 30mg of Prevacid (lansoprazole) everyday anyways I've been doing so and my condition is getting worse why?

See doctor. I am not sure why you would be getting worse on the prevacid (lansoprazole) but you could ask your doctor to change medications to see if another one would be more helpful. Here are some other things to try to decrease reflux: lose weight if overweight, eat smaller meals, do not eat withing 3 hours of bedtime, avoid alcohol and tobacco and raise the head of the bed by about 3 inches. Good luck.