I'm on Yaz (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol) the generic one. What's the possibility of ovulation? I heard you always ovulate and doctors lie bout it. Please tell truth im scared

Unlikely. About 1% to 3% of women using any oral contraceptive will still conceive - that means at least 1% to 3% of women ovulate while taking the pill. That risk is increased when women are non-compliant with taking a pill each day. The lower dose pills such as Yaz (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol) (and the generics) have a higher failure rate and up to 5% of women will ovulate while taking that particular pill.