How much does a lap-band surgery usually cost?

10-25k. Depends on the area and cost of ye hospital.
Ask for the details. When they quote you a price you have to make sure what it includes. The main costs are the hospital, anesthesia fees and surgeon fees. The lap band is usually done on an outpatient basis but some people have to stay one night in the hospital. You need to ask upfront if the price quoted include a possible overnight stay. At our hospital the price for a lap band is $10500, all included.
8-10, 000 usually.. The band and sleeve are now about the same cost. Frankly, with the higher failure rate (25%) and limited weight loss (40-50% of excess wt) many patients are moving over to a sleeve.
Around $13, 000. A surgery fee generally includes the surgeon's fee, anesthesiologist's fee, and the operating room fee. Different centers have different prices but, in general, the price is around $13, 000.