How many people a year in the us are diagnosed with pulmonary fibrosis?

Large number . The incidence rate in usa is thought to be 6.8 - 16.3 per 100, 000 persons which can translate to 14000 - 30000 new diagnoses.
I don't know. I do not know the answer. I would like to refer you to our healthtaps pulmonologist or a private one to answer your question. My line of practice is limited to surgery and self-healing meditation to treat cancers and chronic illnesses as a secondary support management of complementary medicine. I am sorry, i could not answer your question.
Over 100,000. According to the american lung association, approximately 128, 000 people in the United States have pulmonary fibrosis, and prevalence is on the rise with an estimated 48, 000 new cases developing each year.