How many people a year in the us are diagnosed with pulmonary fibrosis?

Dr. Wojciech Skrzypiec
Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Critical Care
In brief: Large number
The incidence rate in usa is thought to be 6.
8 - 16.3 per 100, 000 persons which can translate to 14000 - 30000 new diagnoses.

In brief: Large number
Dr. Wojciech Skrzypiec
Dr. Wojciech Skrzypiec
Dr. Eulogio Galvez
General Practice
In brief: I don't know
I do not know the answer. I would like to refer you to our healthtaps pulmonologist or a private one to answer your question.
My line of practice is limited to surgery and self-healing meditation to treat cancers and chronic illnesses as a secondary support management of complementary medicine. I am sorry, i could not answer your question.

In brief: I don't know
Dr. Eulogio Galvez
Dr. Eulogio Galvez
Dr. James Leaming
Emergency Medicine
In brief: Over 100,000
According to the american lung association, approximately 128, 000 people in the United States have pulmonary fibrosis, and prevalence is on the rise with an estimated 48, 000 new cases developing each year.

In brief: Over 100,000
Dr. James Leaming
Dr. James Leaming
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology