Low TSH Borderline low T4 normal t3 (liothyronine). Thyroid uptake scan. Low uptake noted w\o nodules. Radiologist said HYPOTHYROIDISM?! All other possible test norm

Need follow-up. All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Having said that, there is inconsistency in your results. Both TSH and T4 being low does not add up. You may need to repeat the lab tests, not necessarily the scan, in about 6 months to see what direction these results are going in.