My 7 month old has stuffy nose. What can I give her or do to help the stuffy nose and congestion? I am doing the saline spray/drop

?irritants? The first months are troubled by narrow nasal passages & exposure to dust, fragrences, smoke & other irritants.Baby tries to flush these out of the nose with mucous but this often ends as congestion & produces rattling with breathing. The best rx is washing out the nose with saline & suctioning the remainder. Eliminate irritants from babies environment & this will happen less.
There is no. actual medication for congestion recommended for a baby of your daughter's age. The saline drops and suctioning with a bulb syringe are the best remedies. Also, you can use a humidifier/vaporizer in her room, which should also help. Make sure she is drinking plenty of fluids. If she develops a fever, cough, decreased oral intake or isn't getting better, you should take her to her pediatrician.