Does my medical history affect my chances of pulmonary fibrosis?

Depends. A history of connective tissue dis ie lupus, scleroderma, rhematoid arthritis can increase the risk for pulm fibrosis as well as other autoimmune phenomena. Post-infection fibrosis can also develop.
Don't know. I don't know, I would refer you to our healthtaps specialists or a private pulmonologist. My line of practice is limited to surgery and self-healing meditation to treat cancers and chronic illnesses as a secondary support management of complemetary medicine. I am sorry, I could not answer your question.