Would vascular surgeon amputate leg to stop long-term compartment syndrome pressure in leg/foot, if no ortho surgeon will release? Pain/muscle damage

Yes, to reduce pain. I'm trying to understand. It seems like at least one like has had multiple interventions for compartment syndrome with resultant nerve pain in foot drop. If the leg still has pain unresolved medical therapy, or it is not of any particular used to the patient. If that leg has become a handicap to the individual resulting in further decompensate, then an amputation may be the best option.
No. Amputations are only done in the most severe cases of infection coupled with poor vascular supply and compartment syndrome is neither.