For three years I have been experiencing various muscle movements in my body caused by anxiety, depression, and stress. They occur in my mouth, jaw, stomach, lower abdomen, and legs. The leg movements are particularly painful. These movements are const

Have you ruled out. Restless legs syndrome, Parkinson's disease, MS or other neurodegenerative disorders? If this is a case of anxiety/depression, you have some very strong somatic symptoms--more than most. You can treat these by meds and/or relaxation-response psychotherapy, but you need a medical/psychological assessment first. This symptom cluster calls for a visit to a psychiatrist.
See your PCP. Anxiety symptoms are not a sign of illness, they are the mind's ability to produce the "flight or fight" response which gives rise to many physiological changes include nausea, sob, insomnia, dry mouth, aphasia, tremor and sweating. Depending on the cause of your anxiety symptoms, your health care provider can adjust your medication.
Self diagnosis. Please seek professional care. This sounds potentially complex and your opinion could be wrong. If you need care, the sooner you get it the better for you.
Neurologist. I recommend that you consult a neurologist as there may be a problem with a congenital or acquired neuromuscular abnormality or metabolic disorder such as magnesium or calcium deficiencies.
Difficult. You want to visit a very experienced doctor to have you checked out. Discuss blood testing and a sleep study. Your doctor will get a complete history and a complete physical to evaluate your troubles. GOOD LUCK!