I got sick with the flu on Saturday. It is now tuesday. I have taken 3 tamiflu (oseltamivir) capsules so far. When can I go near my 3 month old granddaughter?

Not yet. If your grand daughter's mother received a flu vaccine during pregnancy her baby may have partial protection. This year we are seeing a flu strain not in the current vaccine, however, so caution must be exercised in exposing a 3 month old baby. We cannot assume it is safe to expose her to you even after you have taken Tamiflu (oseltamivir). Best to wait until you have recovered completely .