I have tinea versicolor all over my body I've been using the prescription clotrimazole betamethasone for 2 weeks and still no results. What is wrong?

Switch Rx's. Betamethasone for generalized tinea versicolor might be a ilttle bit strong and maybe even counterproductive. I'd get a second opinion. Is this really tinea versicolor? Physicians with tinea versicolor often just swallow a single ketoconazole tablet, go running and break a sweat, and this typically clears it for weeks. You have lots of easy options. Best wishes.