I had a gastric band removed four days due to slippage. Past two mornings have experienced severe pain "creeping" from waist area into chest and back ?

Dr. Buck Parker
Surgery

In brief: See your doc

I your pain is in the chest and back and you are having fevers you should see a doc right away (ER if need be).
You want to make sure there was no injury to the stomach or esophagus when the band was removed. This can be a deadly situation when left too long. I'm not saying that is what it is, I'm just saying you need to confirm that is not the issue as soon as possible.

In brief: See your doc

Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery