Why my breath stinks so bad I brush and floss everyday and even scrap my tongue with a tongue scrapper still have bad breath is it my stomach causing bad breath plus I'm 235 pounds?

See a dentist. Though not the most prominent, bad breath from stomach problems can occur. This is because gastrointestinal issues that could lead to bad breath are usually pervasive enough for someone to seek treatment. See your dentist for Halimeter test, diagnosis and bad breath treatment that depends on its cause. Good luck.
Different reasons. This is a common concern in people with halitosis (or bad breath). The fact is - this condition may be caused by many different factors. Some of which could be a periodontal disease(caused by bacteria and originates deep under the gum line) or sinus infection (our airway passages are connected). There are a lot of other reasons as well. Make sure you see your dentist soon for complete evaluation.
Good questions. Firstly, bad breath can be due to multiple factors, including cavities, periodontal disease, your diet, and acid reflux. All the brushing, flossing, and mouthwash in the world will not resolve any of those problems. You'll need to consult with a local dentist and physician for thorough exams and further advice as to what treatment you might need. All the best...
Many factors. Dear Concerned patient, Bad breath could be due to a number of issues. Post nasal drip, diet, gum and periodontal disease could all be attributing to your situation. The best way to treat is to start eliminating each one. Then you can adjust your diet as well to aid in maintaining good breath.
See your dentist. See your dentist for a definitive diagnosis. If needed, they will refer you to your MD for any further testing. Rule out periodontal disease and decay with your dentist first.
Several possible cau. There are many factors you need to rule out Side effects of medications Gum or periodontal disease with pocketing trapping food products GI stomach problems.
Causes of Halitotis. Good day; I believe the side effects of the medications your taking are causing your bad breath. Contact MD who prescribed medications to eliminate problems.
It's possible. Gastric or stomach problems can be the cause of bad breath but so can many other factors. It can be related to your gums as well. Gum disease can cause bad breath . Certain foods can affect your breath and so can medications. I know this is a bit vague but you should see your dentist to see if the possibilities can be narrowed.
Could be. Do you floss effectively? Check with your dentist. If your oral hygiene is adequate to exceptional, then you should have your PCP check you out. You may have acid reflux or a post-nasal drip that is causing your halitosis/bad breath. In the meantime, go easy on the onions and garlic.
Hard to know. Your medications could be affecting your mouth. Ask your doctor, if it is OK to see a dentist now or wait until you finish your antibiotics.
Possibly stomache. It is possible you have significant reflux and that could contribute to bad breath. Try to sleep elevated, avoid caffeine, nicotine, spicy food, citrus fruit. Try to lose some weight.