How well researched is taking TRT causing prostate cancer? What is the likelihood someone could go on TRT for a lifetime and have no serious side efct

Pathology

In brief: It doesn't

This was exploded over twenty years ago.
Earl, there's lots of junk studies in science, but I've examined this and it doesn't hold up in the best work. You could do a study relying on people's memories that would "prove" eating licorice causes your kids to be born with a unibrow. The benefits for most men of replacement therapy seem marginal, but cancer's not one of the dangers.

In brief: It doesn't

Earl, most men don't get the feeling of restored youth, sexual power, or bonus muscle that they'd hoped for. But some do. There's a lot of junk science and by now lawyering. But the risks seem small, and I'd encourage you to talk with your physician about this, and if you're agreed on a trial of treatment, go for it without being afraid.
Dr. Keegan Duchicela