My left knee got a bruise from playing floor hockey. And sometimes it makes it hard to run? What is it?

A bruise is a bruise. If you fell and bruised your knee, then it can hurt for up to 2 weeks. If you injury was more severe than that, and you twisted it or wrenched it and caused a sprain or strain it can take longer to get better. If you have severe pain and trouble walking, get seen. Otherwise don't do things that hurt (pain means you are causing ongoing damage and delaying healing) until you are better.