Can a blood clot in my leg effect my lung circulation?

Yes. If you have a blood clot in the deep veins of the leg, they can break loose and travel up through the heart, and into the lungs where it can cause a pulmonary embolism. This is potentially life threatening, but the risk is markedly reduced by taking a blood thinner like coumadin (warfarin).
Yes. A blood clot in the leg can affect your lung circulation should the clot break away from the leg and travel through the right side of the heart and then lodge itself in the pulmonary artery. This is a medical emergency and requires immediate treatment in an emergency department.
Yes. That is pulmonary embolism, pe (blood clot in lung). Most of the embolisms or blood clots come from the legs. In the confirmed cases of pe, they had found clot in legs in 70% of cases. Also good to mention not all the lung clots are symptomatic, i.e. In 40% of cases of DVT (blood clot in leg) they found silent pe (with no symptom).
Yes. It can cause a pulmonary embolism which is a very serious complication arising from a clot in the leg.
Yes. Clots in the leg (DVT) can break away and become trapped in the lung circulation. This results in difficulty breathing because the affected part of the lung cannot oxygenate blood. If the clot is large enough it can cause death. Any clot in the limbs is an emergency and should be evaluated in the er.
Yes. Yes, blood clots in the legs are the most common site for pulmonary embolism, the clot in the legs, break off and travel through the blood vessles through the heart and into the lungs where they get stuck and cause a pulmonary embolism.
Yes. Either way, you should see your primary care provider. If the clot is in a deep vein in your leg, it has the potential to move to your lung and you need preventive treatment. An ultrasound of your veins would be needed. If you know you have a blood clot in your leg and you are having breathing problems, then you need to seek emergency care.