Can hydrocodone and ibuprofen be to take together?

Yes! Just not 2 much. Hydrocodone is an opioid or narcotic pain killer that is effective but highly addictive. Ibuprofen is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that can relieve pain, fever & inflammation. The two can be used together (and sometimes are actually combined into the same drug). Beware that hydrocodone, like all other narcotics, can constipate while nsaids can irritate stomach & kidneys.
Yes. They have different mechanism and can be used together, but since hydrocodone is addictive i don't advice using it unless u really need it.