How many iu's of humatrope (human growth hormone) should I per weekly. I weigh 170 pounds.?

In brief: Wouldn't say

If you obtained this legally through a physician for a defined and recorded medical condition they would have provided you with instructions for use.
If you obtained this from an alternate source, it may be fake, stolen or just diverted. In any case these make the provider a criminal and user less so but at risk of prosecution.

In brief: Wouldn't say

Dr. Peter Kurzweil

In brief: Have no idea..

Nor would i tell you if i did.
That's for the physician who has diagnosed you as needing it, and who will determine the dose, which will be based on other factors than just your weight.

In brief: Have no idea..

Nor would i tell you if i did.
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Shontae Buffington