Why is nitrous oxide not routinely used in dental clinics?

Dr. John Thaler
Dentistry - Prosthodontics

In brief: Number of reasons

Many reasons; here are a few.
Cost, risk factor, certification needed by practitioners to use it, facility space limitations, potential for misuse, increased difficulty to work when it is being used and is often in the way, extra time required to use and re-oxygenate the patient. Additionally, it has ,sadly, become a crutch for many, although an almost bona fide necessity for some. Good Luck.

In brief: Number of reasons

Many reasons; here are a few.
Dr. John Thaler
Dr. John Thaler
Dr. Jayang Vora
Dentistry

In brief: I do not use

I am in practice for 37 years and have never used nitrous oxide.
That does not mean it is not necessary. It is used mainly to manage anxiety. Good luck

In brief: I do not use

Dr. Jayang Vora
Dr. Jayang Vora
Dr. William Forsythe