Is it ok to use aspirin with helidac (bismuth subsalicylate metronidazole and tetracycline) therapy?

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Helidac (bismuth subsalicylate metronidazole and tetracycline) therapy

Helidac (bismuth subsalicylate metronidazole and tetracycline) therapy is used to eliminate h pylori, and duedenal ulcer caused bu h pylori.
In my view Aspirin be avoidid as it can cause bleeding from the ulcer, if there is one.If there is no ulcer seen on endoscopic exam, than you can use Aspirin with extreme caution if it is absolutely neccessary to be given.

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Vikram Patel