I got water in my ear and I can not get it out and now I have hearing difficulties?

In brief: In the canal ?

You can take rubbing alcohol and place it in a dropper bottle.
Most ear canals have a 1 ml volume, so placing 1 ml of rubbing alcohol in the affected ear while you lay down on the good side, will displace the water.The alcohol evaporates readily at body temperature and has an additional drying effect on the canal tissue as it does.Some add vinegar to suppress fungal growth.

In brief: In the canal ?

Dr. Howard Lelvowitz

In brief: See below

Water is inner ear can be from infection(otitis media) or just serous otitis (sterile fluid need to see ENT doc to see what is cause om needs antibiotics sometime Flonase decongestants help serous om.

In brief: See below

Dr. Howard Lelvowitz
Dr. Howard Lelvowitz