How do I get over the guilt about over eating?

See below. Look at what triggers your over-eating. Sometimes we eat when we're stressed. Get yourself into a counseling to help you deal with overeating and help build up awareness of triggers. If you do over eat or eat the food you were not supposed to eat, learn from the experience, and move on to work on your issues. Good luck!
Guilt. Try to plan your day of eating ahead of time and ask a friend to help you keep your commitment to eat reasonably. Weigh watchers and oa are support groups you can use for weekly monitoring as well. Don't punish yourself when you slip as it only makes you more guilty and then you will want to eat comfort foods to decrease your anxiety. Best.
Medical care and adv. Ice through your doctor will help you get into counseling and specialized help. Good luck to you.