Are there side effects that go along with interstitial cystitis?

? Little unclear. Side effects usually refer to medication, treatment or surgery. Symptoms of ic are pelvic, low back pain or bladder pain relieved by voiding + urgency and frequency of voiding + mild blood in urine.All worsened by acid producing foods or beverages, caffeine, fried or spicy foods. A few conditions are sometimes associated with ic:fibromyalgia, migraines, irritable or inflammatory bowel disease.
Don't know. I would like to refer you to our specialists at healthtaps or a prvivate nephrologist to answer your question. My line of practice is limited to surgery and self-healing meditation to treat cancers and chronic illnesses as a secondary support management. I am sorry, i could not answer your question.