My TSH is 10.2 and free T3 (liothyronine) and T4 are normal. What are the next steps?

Elevated TSH. A normal TSH should be less than 5. A TSH that elevated suggests hypothyroidism, and should be treated with thyroid replacement.
Consider treatment. Your physician may consider treating you for low thyroid, even with normal T3 (liothyronine) and t4. Your physician will consider any symptoms you may be having and other medical conditions you may have. Subclinical hypothyroidism is the term for what you describe and studies indicate there may be benefit to treatment. Additional discussion with your doctor is needed.