Which fillers last longer: restylane, (dermal fillers) juvederm, teosyal, esthelis, aquamid, or bio alcamid?

Dr. Jennifer Tighe De Soto
Cosmetic Surgery

In brief: I avoid "permanent"

Though Aquamid (and others)is not available in the US, it is in other countries.
(if it's being offered in the US you should avoid that office altogether). I generally recommend that my patients avoid permanent fillers though, especially when they are young like you, because you don't know how your face will change over the next 20 years. You may end up with volume where you don't want or need it.

In brief: I avoid "permanent"

Dr. Jennifer Tighe De Soto
Dr. Jennifer Tighe De Soto
Dr. Fredric Haberman
I totally agree with Dr Tighe
Dr. Rene Perez
Cosmetic Surgery

In brief: Possibly

Aquamid. Not all these fillers are indicated for every area of the body.
Some of them aren't FDA approved and I hope they never are - they're right out dangerous.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Rene Perez
Dr. Rene Perez