I have severe feelings of worthlessness. Any advise?

Dr. Miroslava Fox
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Get evaluated

Severe feelings of worthlessness can be a sign of depression.
Please get evaluated by a psychiatrist/psychologist. During treatment session, try to work on what's triggering your feelings and what to do in crisis situations. Meanwhile, take an inventory of your positive self-characteristics; however small they might seem to you. Good luck!

In brief: Get evaluated

Dr. Miroslava Fox
Dr. Miroslava Fox
Dr. Jason Berman
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Or trauma

I agree with my colleague that you could be depressed.
Another option is that victims of childhood sexual or physical abuse can feel worthless in adulthood. If that is true, then consider starting therapy with a psychologist who works with trauma. Be well, .

In brief: Or trauma

Dr. Jason Berman
Dr. Jason Berman
Dr. Jack Hinkle