Where can I go to treat a benign tumor?

To your doctor. Benign tumors are treated by surgeons. So go see a surgeon. You family doctor or PCP can find a surgeon for you if you first see him/her or make contact by phone.
If benign see GP. If a lesion has been proven to be benign and is not bulky and interfering with function, then it may be watched after bx by the GP or general surgeon who may have done the bx. If the lesion is bulky such as a benign schwannoma of the retroperitoneum , a bulky lipoma or a large benign desmoid of chest wall it may still have to be removed and as such an experienced surgeon should be seen.