I've had the feeling of unreality non-stop for 2 years?

Seek Help. It is important that you seek help for this. I would recommend setting up an appointment with a mental health professional (either a psychiatrist, psychologist, or therapist) to start the process. You may end up getting benefit from both therapy and medication. I urge you to seek help, because these feelings are impacting your ability experience life in a full way.