How many medications are necessary for bladder infections?

One. Most bladder or urinary tract infections are treated with one antibiotic and then another may be added or considered if improvement is not seen within 2-3 days. Urine cultures are not routinely performed but can be done for various factors if needed to better determine the most effective antibiotic for treatment.
Usually one. Although many experts do not reccommend culture, one way to be sure of both the diagnosis and that the one antibiotic given is correct, is to do a culture and sensitivities.
One . If a culture is performed, the results should yield the correct antibiotic for the infection. There are natural treatments as well. The most common bacteria for uti's has shown to be successfully killed using cranberry.