I think both my eyes are cross slightly inward. Will eye patching will help?

Depends. Both eyes cannot be crossed at the same time. First, you will need to see an eye doctor to determine whether there is an eye turn. If so, treatment may include patching but this depends on age, prescription, whether the eye turn affects both eyes, whether it is present all the time, the magnitude of the turn and the presence of depth perception.