If my child wets the bed, is this part of urinary incontinence?

Yes. Urinary incontince is defined as the involuntary loss of urine at any time. Thus wetting the bed, if involuntary, is a form of urinary incontinence. Total incontinence is defined as no control of urination as present in some people with spinal cord injuries. Stress urinary incontinence is defined as loss of urine with coughing, sneezing, jumping etc. Urge incontinence: you can't get to br in time.
Children with allergies often breathe through their mouths during sleep. If they close their mouth while their nose is stopped up, they can't breathe and awaken briefly. Treating the allergies will sometimes stop bed wetting. One of the drugs prescribed to treat bed wetting is officially an antidepressant but was originally formulated from antihistamines so this might be why it works in some.
No. Many say that the child wets the bed because they are sleeping too soundly to get up. However if the child is actually sleeping soundly, the kidneys and bladder are turned off and there will be no reason to urinate. Often they are actually not sleeping soundly and awaken. They fall back to sleep but being awake for that short period, wakes up the kidneys and bladder and they wet the bed.