How long will urinary incontinence last after treatment?

Depends. Overactive bladder (oab): medication can take about 4 weeks, physical therapy 4-12 weeks, neuromodulation 6-12 wks. Stress incontinence (sui): pelvic muscle exercise-2-3 mo's, meds 4-6 weeks, midurethral sling (outpatient surgery) - immediate results.
Depends. Where you treated with medications or surgery. You did not specify what type of treatment you had, I am not a urologist, i will not be able to give you a definitive answer without knowing what was done to you. I think I have answered some of your questions before..
Days to weeks. Depending on the treatment. If medication is used to relax the bladder and that works then it could be very effective right away. If diet, exercise and bladder training is used it could take much longer. If the bladder had dropped after a hysterectomy and a sling can be placed to prop up the bladder into a more natural position then the incontinence could stop immediately.