Does urinary incontinence occur in men as well as women?

Dr. Earle Pescatore

Men often have urge and frequency syndromes.
Urinary incontinence is common after prostate surgery.

Dr. Earle Pescatore
Dr. Earle Pescatore
Dr. Michael Carson

However men should contact their physician right away because it's less common and usually indicates a condition that should be treated.
It might simply be due to an enlarging prostate, but bladder infections require immediate treatment, and neurological causes need to be identified.

Dr. Michael Carson
Dr. Michael Carson
Dr. Eulogio Galvez
General Practice

In men the cause is usually benign prostatic hypertrophy and in women weakness of urinary bladder muscles and cystocele.
My line of practice in surgery and self-healing meditation to treat cancers and chronic illnesses as a secondary support managment of complementary medicine.

Dr. Eulogio Galvez
Dr. Eulogio Galvez
Dr. Adam Levy