What is a cure for sweaty feet?

In brief: Sweaty feet

You really cannot cure that .
You can reduce it with products like certain dry , dry sol and soaks in astringent solutions . Changing socks during the day helps , too. Unfortunately , some people just have sweaty feet and it is something that can be annoying

In brief: Sweaty feet

You really cannot cure that .
Dr. Thomas Inwood
Dr. Thomas Inwood
Dr. Scott Keith
I agree, you can only try to control it. I have found the best way is by using a dilute formalin solution applied twice weekly to start. The must be adjusted.
Dr. Marc Foucher
Podiatry

In brief: Depends.

"Sweaty feet" may have a neurological origin.
The easiest thing to try are foot powders to absorb perspiration. You can also apply underarm antiperspirant to your feet. If these things do not help see a Podiatrist.

In brief: Depends.

Dr. Marc Foucher
Dr. Marc Foucher