Does emptying my bladder more often make my bladder stronger?

Dr. Cynthia Lu
General Practice

In brief: No

Emptying bladder frequently can help get rid if toxins if you drink a lot of water. But kegel exercises will help strengthen the bladder.

In brief: No

Dr. Cynthia Lu
Dr. Cynthia Lu
Dr. Clifton Schermerhorn
General Practice

In brief: Depends?

There are some exercise programs that can help.
..See yo0u family doc or a urologist...They can give you some recommendations..

In brief: Depends?

Dr. Clifton Schermerhorn
Dr. Clifton Schermerhorn
Dr. Eulogio Galvez
General Practice

In brief: Yes or no.

Do you do it on purpose as a form of exercise? I am not a nephrologist or urologist.
In my honest opinion, it may strengthen your urinary bladder muscles I am not sure, that is my opinion. Would refer you to our healthtaps specialist or see a private nephrologist or urologist. My line of practice is in surgery and self-healing meditation to treat cancers and chronic illnesses as a secondary suppor.

In brief: Yes or no.

Dr. Eulogio Galvez
Dr. Eulogio Galvez