I just got a rash. Its redbumps and red patched on my stomach arms chest neck back and butt. What can this be and how can I cure it?

Doctor can evaluate. Rashes are quite hard to describe and diagnose in words. A primary doctor, or a dermatologist, can look at it in order to tell what it is. If dry skin or eczema rash, Hydrocortisone cream helps. Some rashes are an allergy to something. Hydrocortisone also helps allergic rashes. Ringworm fungus would need an antifungal. If it doesn't go away, a dermatologist can tell if it is something serious.